Net2 desktop readers
- Desktop readers to add tokens to the system
- Add tokens quickly and accurately
- Easily find the owner of a lost token
- Simple USB connection
- Proximity and proximity/magstripe versions available
- 514-326 reads Net2 & MIFARE® tokens
Installation - Proximity (514-326) Simply plug into the USB port. No other connections are necessary. Additional workstations can also have desktop readers.
Proximity and magstripe (350-910) Simply plug into the USB port. No other connections are necessary. Additional workstations can also have desktop readers.
Operation - If a new token is presented to the desktop reader then the new user wizard will appear with the appropriate card number. The name and details of the new user can be entered and the token issued.
If a token which is already known to the system is presented to the desktop reader, then the relevant users' record will appear.
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP B.V. and is used under license.